Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
4 chicken breasts, cut in 3 lengthwise
1 block of cream cheese, cut into 12 equal pieces
12 pieces of prosciutto
2 tbsp of dried basil
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place chicken pieces on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Put 1 chunk of cream cheese on each chicken breast.
4. Evenly divide basil between each chicken piece, sprinkling over cream cheese.
5. Wrap each chicken piece with 1 piece of prosciutto.
6. Sprinkle sea salt and pepper on each piece of chicken.
7. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the interior of chicken reaches 160 degrees.