Creamy Dill Potatoes
4 cups baby potatoes
1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/8 cup finely diced scallions
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until just done. You don’t want to overcook them, because you will be simmering them in the cream until the cream thickens and reduces.
- Drain the potatoes, and return them to their pot.
- Add butter to pot, and turn element back on over medium-low heat.
- Add whipping cream. Once it begins to boil, reduce to lowest temp and allow to simmer, stirring potatoes occasionally, until it reduces and gets thick.
- Remove from heat, and add scallions and dill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.